Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Three possible topics

My first possible topic is non-profit organizations. I'm intrested in this topic because one of the main question in my mind is where does the money go. There are various organization entreprenuers, and common people that donate there money to non profit organizations. what do the non- proft organizations do with the money. Its difficult to see the good that comes out of donations the organizations either miss use it or they use the money for themselves. There have been organizations that exist for ten years and do nothing with the money. I would really like to research and find some more information about how this happens.

The second possible topic is violence in video games. Does video violence really increase violent behaviour in children. Should we limit the amount of violent video games available to kids. its an intesting argument there many sides to the story. They are many that believe that video games do not increase the level of violence in children. video games are more realistic, its alot easier for kids to immitate what they see when they play games. The characters look more realistic, the events and feautures are also more realistic so it makes it easier for kids to act out what they play and see in video games. In addition soldiesrs use video games to train for combat, video games increase your visual and space awareness. This shows that video games do have a direct affect on violence, it chnages behavior.

My third possible topic is reality television. I might chose this topic because reality shows dont make any sense anymore. I dont see the point of having people in island with no food. most of the reality shows just dont make any sense the topic the flow the reasoning there is nothing contructive that happens in a reality show. They are more of a waste of time. They dont neccesailty mean anyhting. is there a reason behind watching big brother. watching a couple people in the house talking, and argueing i dont find it to be intresting. I think there is usually no plot there is no idea and its not entertaining, and its getting worse as the make more and more reality shows. It seems like anyone can have a reality show this days.

4 comments:

  1. I like your second topic. I did my article analysis on that topic. I think there is a lot of information you can use to support your claims in that area. I used the MC Database to find my article, there are a lot of research articles you can cite for your work on that topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I like the second topic. There's so much you can find and explore with that! It also seems like you have an interest in that! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, I like your second topic. This is original and I think there are many infomation on this topic. I am interested hearing what you have to say on video games and the affects on children's behaviors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like both topics two and three. I think with us being in the digital age, it would be very informative to the youth about whether violent video games actually cause violent behavior. The third topic is also a good and unique idea. I too believe that reality television is stupid and a waste of time and money. I think the worst part is that it is called reality television, when in fact it is not real at all.

    ReplyDelete